CLICK for more options

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Feeling good all the time

It’s mid 2013 and I know a lot already happen to our year, but off course, 2013 is still in the air so let’s expect of many more exciting experiences this year. Ok, Let's talk about here how to carry yourself in challenging times.

I want to share with you my own view and the view of the people I've talked to during unfavorable times, I know this may not be the best advice or extraordinary tips, but this is a sure to goodness effective, tried and tested in overcoming bad vibes.

1.)  Think Positive. Thinking positive is good for the heart actually it is the best friend of our heart. Why do I say this? Because thinking positive, will calm you, will give you peace mind and will make you believe that everything will be alright, meaning when you are freeing yourself from negative thoughts, your heart will not struggle to do its job, and it will just beat normally.

The question is how to “think positive” when you are in a situation when you are so drunk with the problem and you can’t seem to know what to do. Best solution, is to pray, then talked to someone or talked to many people as possible, (but choose them) because when you confide and cry to someone you are releasing the pain, the worry, the fear and all the others that are bothering you. You will just notice that as days goes by, when you are hearing positive advice and when you are feeling that someone or everybody cares, your head will think right and positive things will flow in to it. Then you will realize that you are already OK.

2.)   Suit Up. Even in worst situation, always, always make yourself look wonderful, do not forget to take care of yourself, and do not let anything hinder you in making yourself healthy and pleasing. If sleep is not coordinating with you because of the situation, make a way to make it happen, I mean, do whatever it takes just to have that good night sleep. In my experience, when I can’t sleep because something is bothering me, I write my thoughts in notepad, I change my bed sheets and linens and play my favorite music, before I know it, I’m asleep. I mean, find actions that will relax your mind, that will brighten up your day even worst situation. Remember, nobody will help you overcome your bad vibes except yourself. So stand up, dress up and make yourself beautiful.

3.)  Seek God. Do not forget to pray, because anything is possible with Him. He will help you enlighten your mind, calm your heart and protect your body. Remember, faith in Him will help you to overcome all your problems, when you believe in God, you are secured that what you are feeling right now is temporary. He answers prayers, trust him and all his goodness will follow.

The bottom line is, we may be busy, yes, we may be facing problems, yes, we may be stress, yes, but who is not experiencing all these? Nobody! So let’s just keep swimming and continue our life like a pro!  


No comments: