CLICK for more options

Friday, September 7, 2007

Green Rose

For the last couple of days my head has been empty of a design...i can't get inspiration from magazines or sites that I've been reading on. I felt so frustrated because I'm running out of stock for my online store and I need to create one as soon as possible.

Today, I started working with no design in mind, I checked on my available materials and tried to see what design i could make. Little by little i got ideas coming to my head... I matched pink and green beads and suddenly I find myself making a pink rose with greens petals. oh felt so relieve because at last, I have a concept in mind, I made the pink rose with green petals as the earring and the high light of the bracelet. and make some pure pink rose that will surrounds the bracelet...hehehhe...terrific! I have a new creation....I felt really great...I've realized that sometimes, you just let your own imagination work for you.....

Friends....my latest creation...hope you like it...



No comments: