CLICK for more options

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Online Selling

Yesterday I tried to sell some of my accessories on auction.ph. Its my first time to do online selling and i feel like clueless. Yes, I'm buying my cellphone load online, but selling is very new to me. In fairness, auction.ph has a very user friendly site and selling and buying process is simple. I never had a hard time following their instructions in selling an item. Anyway, i just hope somebody will like my items, i know there is...I'm positive bout it. ;-)

Alright, Let me share with you some of my work, hope you like them :-) Enjoy!











I know my designs are ordinary and simple, but the concept is mine, I just get inspiration from magazines or books but I don't copy them. This is my way of giving respect to the work of others. :-)


Ciao!

No comments: