CLICK for more options

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Super Size Necklaces

Super size colorful stone or gems necklaces are very trendy today. I've seen many celebrities wearing those attractive necklaces. I've notice that they are wearing them without other accessories. I could say that super sized necklaces can be tossed on any attire, I think you could wear them with tank top and jeans or mix them with party dress or can accessorized elegant evening dress.

It is amazing that a single necklace can personalized a look and can form a decorative self-expression. It could give a surprising effect on anything you wear. Its like no matter how you wear them, it will surely turn out to be fashionable. Fantastic !

Take a look at this 60" necklace below, i found this at JCpenney's site, for me its perfect, because you could wear them everyday or even for important occasions. Its simple but full of life, I wish i could make a resemblance of it... :-)



Another beautiful necklace from allysonsmith.com..... love it !





Gosh... its inspiring...

No comments: